Air Powered Brake Caliper Wind Back Tool Set (16pcs)
16pcs Air Powered Brake Caliper Wind Back Tool Set
- How to Use
- 1. Choose an adapter suitable for working on the brake caliper pistion. Fit it onto magnetic adapter . Connect the tool to the compressed air line, making sure that it does not exceed 8 bar pressure. (Fig.1)
- 2. Press the release button and operate lever to move the push spindle forward or backward and fit the tool in to the caliper.
- 3. Press button and rotating lever to rotate the brake caliper piston. (Fig.2)
- 4. After pushing the piston backward, press button and pull lever to move the push spindle backward, releasing the tool from the caliper. (Fig.3)
- Package: 5 sets/carton
- Packing: BMC, 5set / 15.4 / 16.4kgs / 1.8'
- The tools is using on front and rear brake pistons, and it suitable on both left- and right-hand threaded brake pistons.
- Pneumatic wind back tool offers energy-saving works on brake calipers.